07 March 2008

38. A Young Californian Man

Barack and Hillary picked me up in a beat-up car and started talking with me. Hillary sat in the back seat while I had the front passenger seat. I was talking out of my ass a lot, as I do in real life, and eventually conversation turned to the Middle East.

I said, Well, who knows about attrition? Maybe these suicide bombers will find that they keep hitting a brick wall.

I looked at them to determine their response. They were not laughing. I gave them the Come on, you know you want to look, and they began to admit that it was funny. Hillary caved first and did the pfffft laugh, but she was looking at Barack to see whether she should laugh at it. Meanwhile, he's got a huge grin on his face and says, That was pretty good... pretty good.

No comments: