19 February 2008

18. Female Obama Supporter in Brooklyn, Age 27

I was walking with Hillary down by the railroad tracks in my hometown, Illinois. She had her arm around my shoulder and I had my arm around her waist and she felt soft and nice, like my mom. I wondered if people would think I was Chelsea. After walking in comfort and silence for a while, I quietly said, Hillary, I love you. She said, in a very harsh voice, Well, Obama's policies and his personality are just so STUPID. And the spell was broken.

Then I had to crawl on the ground while Hillary kept walking upright. I had to crawl under a big salt overhang and the ground was made of salt crystals. I saw a small pink penis lying on a slab of salt on the ground, but Hillary couldn't see it because she was so far above me and not looking down.

No comments: